How to integrate Learndash with Bricks

Hi,
I am trying to build a LMS with Bricks and Learndash. I’ve created a header and footer, which work fine.
I want to display the courses page (I guess thats a template) but when I do that I get a white screen. Using no templates at all I get a full screen width page displaying the course, but can’t get my head around a way to get it to fit in the site width. (Oxygen used something like the inner content that took care of that…
What is the best way to go about?

1 Like

Hello,

I have built 2 sites with Bricks & LD
You need a template
Create a single page template and run a page condition for your courses, lessons & topics.
than i set the template as follows

Section

Container

Post Content

This will be you basic than can style or add additional content as required

2 Likes

Yes, that works. You must create a template voor Courses, Lessons, Topics and Quizzes.

Hi everyone

Digging up this post a bit, but I’m looking for example of LMS website that use Learndash + Bricks

Would you happen to have a link ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just starting a Bricks + Learndash project myself - can’t seem to get it working as of yet. Are there any guides out there?

How you show course price in the course page? It seem that there is no shortcodes for it in learn dash core.

I hopefully find this shortcode:
[ld_infobar]

[ld_reset_password] shortcode seems don’t work fully. After set new password Bricks not allow refresh page with ?password_reset=true, instead shows blank page. Someone faced with this?