How to hide Pinterest "Save It" button

I’m able to block the use of pinning (that code snippet works), but I’d like to hide the “Save It” button if I can. I’m trying to streamline the use of extraneous plugins, adding code snippets if at all possible.

Hi @MaryR,

could you provide some more infos like a link, screenshots, e.g.?

Am I right you have embedded a “PinIt” Button via code snippet?
Generally, you can hide it via CSS – please prove more info so we can help you out.

Yes — if by “Save It” you mean the button added by a WordPress plugin, there’s a good chance you can hide it with a small CSS or PHP snippet.

.save-it-button {
display: none !important;
}

Thanks so much to you both for responding so quickly. It’s a staging site so I’ll just provide a screenshot of an image area. I tried that code and it doesn’t remove it. I know this has to be so simple, whatever I’m doing wrong.

Any chance anyone has been able to weigh in on this? The provided code does not work for me, and not only do I always think these buttons are ugly, this is portfolio work that I am able to show because it was part of usage agreements, but Pinterest might be an issue. Ethically, I have to stand by what’s right for my clients.