How to add FAQ Schema to Bricks Accordion Element (Nestable)?

Hello there, please help if you know… Thanks!

1 Like

Hi hech,

You can manually add the information to your page using this generator:

Of course, the process is not ideal if you have a lot of questions or if they regularly changed. Doing it automatically will implied coding something.

Maybe a new great tutorial idea for @Sridhar :wink:

1 Like

Thanks but this is not solution, too many FAQ’s :smiley:
I found what I need but not sure if it is @Sridhar

Any free solution?
Tnx

3 Likes

Did you find a solution to this at all? I’m looking to use ACF on CPT/posts etc. and use the repeaters for FAQs - easy enough for an accordion but less simple when trying to have it also add FAQ schema :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not… I am using plugin Helpie for projects (not quite happy solution but it works)

1 Like

Does my answer + code in this question help maybe?

Cheers

Patric

1 Like

Actually something similar to what I was looking at doing yesterday, just better!!

Thanks dude. For the CPT templates thus far I have bene using the Gutenberg FAQs that RankMath has made, but no Bricks support. Would be great to share that ^ as a suggestion to get Bricks to implement it as well, I think it’s crucial for ensuring content is correctly optimised for search :slight_smile:

just info - with new update, Bricksextras and Frames now suports accordion FAQ with schema

1 Like

Interesting

maybe this is a solution

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Great video

Based on the video I made a template of a nestable accordion with closing button and FAQ Schema. Feel free to download it:

https://shorturl.at/mCQ67

Bummer! :sweat_smile: