How to add FAQ Schema to Bricks Accordion Element (Nestable)?

Hello there, please help if you know… Thanks!

Hi hech,

You can manually add the information to your page using this generator:

Of course, the process is not ideal if you have a lot of questions or if they regularly changed. Doing it automatically will implied coding something.

Maybe a new great tutorial idea for @Sridhar :wink:

Thanks but this is not solution, too many FAQ’s :smiley:
I found what I need but not sure if it is @Sridhar

Any free solution?
Tnx

Did you find a solution to this at all? I’m looking to use ACF on CPT/posts etc. and use the repeaters for FAQs - easy enough for an accordion but less simple when trying to have it also add FAQ schema :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not… I am using plugin Helpie for projects (not quite happy solution but it works)

Does my answer + code in this question help maybe?

Cheers

Patric

Actually something similar to what I was looking at doing yesterday, just better!!

Thanks dude. For the CPT templates thus far I have bene using the Gutenberg FAQs that RankMath has made, but no Bricks support. Would be great to share that ^ as a suggestion to get Bricks to implement it as well, I think it’s crucial for ensuring content is correctly optimised for search :slight_smile:

just info - with new update, Bricksextras and Frames now suports accordion FAQ with schema

Interesting

maybe this is a solution

Thanks a lot! Great video

Based on the video I made a template of a nestable accordion with closing button and FAQ Schema. Feel free to download it:

https://shorturl.at/mCQ67

Bummer! :sweat_smile: