Happy to share my move from Webflow to Bricks!

Very cool! And how did you achieve the scroll effect (where they stack on each other) in the Our Processes section?

Kind regards

:slight_smile:

here copy paste this you will see pretty easy.

{"content":[{"id":"wyeffd","name":"section","parent":0,"children":["qdsbvb"],"settings":{"_padding":{"top":"200","bottom":"200"},"_background":{"color":{"hex":"#212121","id":"e85c95","name":"Color #6"}}}},{"id":"qdsbvb","name":"container","parent":"wyeffd","children":["dldjrl","ijzytc","faenef","vtqten"],"settings":{"_columnGap":"80","_rowGap":"80"}},{"id":"dldjrl","name":"container","parent":"qdsbvb","children":["bnamql"],"settings":{"_background":{"color":{"hex":"#55097b"}},"_padding":{"top":"50","right":"50","bottom":"50","left":"50"},"_border":{"radius":{"top":"20","right":"20","bottom":"20","left":"20"}},"_alignItems":"center","_position":"sticky","_top":"10"}},{"id":"bnamql","name":"heading","parent":"dldjrl","children":[],"settings":{"text":"I am a heading","_typography":{"color":{"hex":"#f5f5f5","id":"48cdee","name":"Color #1"}}}},{"id":"ijzytc","name":"container","parent":"qdsbvb","children":["cyqulz"],"settings":{"_background":{"color":{"hex":"#03a9f4","id":"1ecccc","name":"Color #14"}},"_padding":{"top":"50","right":"50","bottom":"50","left":"50"},"_border":{"radius":{"top":"20","right":"20","bottom":"20","left":"20"}},"_alignItems":"center","_position":"sticky","_top":"10"}},{"id":"cyqulz","name":"heading","parent":"ijzytc","children":[],"settings":{"text":"I am a heading","_typography":{"color":{"hex":"#f5f5f5","id":"48cdee","name":"Color #1"}}}},{"id":"faenef","name":"container","parent":"qdsbvb","children":["inoppx"],"settings":{"_background":{"color":{"hex":"#ffc107","id":"2c91a2","name":"Color #8"}},"_padding":{"top":"50","right":"50","bottom":"50","left":"50"},"_border":{"radius":{"top":"20","right":"20","bottom":"20","left":"20"}},"_alignItems":"center","_position":"sticky","_top":"10"}},{"id":"inoppx","name":"heading","parent":"faenef","children":[],"settings":{"text":"I am a heading","_typography":{"color":{"hex":"#f5f5f5","id":"48cdee","name":"Color #1"}}}},{"id":"vtqten","name":"container","parent":"qdsbvb","children":["jwhkfm"],"settings":{"_background":{"color":{"hex":"#8bc34a","id":"d2b9ff","name":"Color #17"}},"_padding":{"top":"50","right":"50","bottom":"50","left":"50"},"_border":{"radius":{"top":"20","right":"20","bottom":"20","left":"20"}},"_alignItems":"center","_position":"sticky","_top":"10"}},{"id":"jwhkfm","name":"heading","parent":"vtqten","children":[],"settings":{"text":"I am a heading","_typography":{"color":{"hex":"#f5f5f5","id":"48cdee","name":"Color #1"}}}}],"source":"bricksCopiedElements","sourceUrl":"https://dev.sinanisler.com","version":"1.9.5","globalClasses":[],"globalElements":[]}

Thanks! Where do I paste this?