Expand/collapse icon missing on mobile menu sub-level menus

Hi,
I’m trying Bricks and am struggling to get the mobile menu working properly. I have a top level menu item that has a submenu and so has an expand/collapse icon. In the submenu there is an item that also has a submenu but that item does not have an icon and the submenu items are just listed underneath. You can see this in the attached image, the submenu item ‘Fellowship’ has a submenu containing 4 items but there is no icon.

There must be something I am doing wrong as this seems a basic requirement.
Thanks,
Simon

7 Likes

@timmse Also having HUGE issues with this.

Problem seems to be that native Bricks Nav Element doesn’t support a third nested level. Is this really true? If yes, this is a HUGE HUGE HUGE issue and makes Bricks Nav Element not usable for production sites.

Issue with Bricks Mobile Menu:
=> 3rd nested level menu items are just listed below in same design as 2nd level elements
=> 3rd nested level is not intented
=> 3rd nested level has no further drop-down-arrow
=> 3rd nested level can’t be targeted via settings

If possible, could you at least provide the correct CSS class to target 3rd level menu items? Have tried a few variations, but am not able to find the correct one :slight_smile:

And please, try to add support for 3rd level menu items in Bricks 1.5 stable. This is really a big deal!

1 Like

I raised this in the ideas board and it never got passed by Bricks. The mobile menu is really poor. I know they are going to be bringing out a mobile menu builder but that isn’t for some time and this needs fixing now.

1 Like

Yes, 100% correct. This is a real knock out criteria for using Bricks native menu. Wondering why nobody is complaining about this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just created another one requesting this, I hope they prioritize this since they are working on a new menu element.

2 Likes