When copying styles from ID level to class.
And then resetting the ID, the class (unselected!) gets reset as well.
Seems to be a bug.
/* FROM BRICKSLABS */
Here are the steps to copy styles from ID to a class:
- Select the element for which there is at least 1 custom style set to its ID
- Click on the element classes input
- Create or select a class for the element
- Click on the element classes input again
- Click “Copy styles” icon for the element ID
- Click “Paste styles” icon for your desired class
- Click “Reset styles” for the element ID
At step 7, class resets too.
Thanks so much for your report.
The problem has already been reported:
I’ll close this thread accordingly.