Dropping Bricks Builder. Moving to Cwicly

I wouldn’t expect anything less. That is what makes you the perfect person for such comparisons. You have a very precise and inquiring mind. Great to see you here. Much appreciated and I am one of those ten people.

2 Likes

(thinking to myself) “Oh crap, I stepped in it now…”

“Phew, that was close!”

Thanks, @MaxZieb, for the encouragement. And thanks to everyone else in this community for helping move WP forward!

4 Likes

The team behind Bricks is human; they don’t possess any superpowers sufficient to implement all user requests at once. It’s one step at a time.

Last time I checked, you were switching to Zion Builder; now it’s cwickly? You don’t have to tell us every time what builder you are switching to.

Are these other builders paying you to post these things here in the forum? Bad energy :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

i don’t see bad energy here. at least not from thread creator. but some seems to call bad energy, like you.

7 Likes

The same post with the intent of a request instead of an announcement would have been much more productive and useful.

• Accessibility is important.

• Adam is doing amazing work testing the builders’ accessibility with a microscopic approach.

• Cwicly did an amazing job with quick fixes.

I request @thomas to review the videos and take reference for whenever your team works on the menu next.

8 Likes