Customer Support Chat

Hello every one,

don’t you think it is time to have chat with support options in bricks builder.

it would be much easier and faster to solve many issues.

plus it is a common practice in today’s apps/services to have chat with support option.

Best wishes,
Jwebserv.

I’d vote against this.
I’ve rarely found a chat to be more useful than a properly written email or forum entry.
It creates a lot of work for the support staff, makes prioritizing work difficult and there will be users shouting if they don’t get instant responses. ( Although that also seems to be a trend these days with any form of communication )
It’s one of the main reasons I gave up using Crocoblock.

2 Likes

i agree on the advantage of well written email over chat.

but that is for experienced people, for new users a lot of info can misunderstood and therefore miss explained when trying to describe the issue, while in chat the support can correct the idea.

for the support load and priority it is true but we must consider:

1. support staff should be proportional to number of customers (chat or forum).
  2. the ability to provide better support overcoming those difficulties is what differentiate supports from service provider to another.
  3. also many other service providers (which already tried) are able to provide high level support over chat,forums & tickets simultaneously, and for sure bricks builder staff is not less.

eventually we can only hope people will like the suggestion, and bricks builder team respond, will see about it :slightly_smiling_face: