Create Single page for user and leave public

Hello everybody.
I created a template and configured it to use as a user’s single page, it’s working perfectly, the user can manage all their account settings, create posts, list their created posts and see all their created posts on a page with a well-configured layout.
The question now is how can I display this user page with his data to all users? I want to do the following, I will create a user loop on a page to display a card for each user, and this card will have a link that points to the user’s single, which is precisely the page I created.
The problem is that when I click on a user’s card, the single that appears is my business with my information and not the selected user’s single. When I click on a user’s card, that user’s profile was supposed to appear and not mine.

Would anyone have any idea how I can configure this? Any suggestions for me to test are welcome.
Grateful for the attention.

I think it might be related to the conditions you configured in your template

Hello Ultron,
I don’t know how it could be wrong, but I’m using the single user with jetengine, at least I managed to make it work correctly.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Could you please tell us how you made this work? I have the exact same Issue.

What exactly do you need, a user account page or a public user page? Are you using jetengine or just bricks?

I’m using just Bricks.
I’ve create some Custom Fields for each User (Which will be Listed Businesses on a Map) like Business Phone, Address and so on with MetaBox.
Then I’ve created a Form in the User Dashboard where the Users can Edit the Stuff.
Then there is a Business/Dealer Page with a Map and a Query Loop that Pulls al the Custom Field Information via Dynamic Data from Users with that specific role.
Now i want the Cards that have the User Information Clickable for a User Page that shows more Detailed information. But i had no success creating this.

I don’t know how to link to the user. I’ve enabled the “get_user_ID” functtion within Bricks, but it does not work. If i can create a link that works, it just shows my Admin information from the account i am logged in with, and not the “public” userpage of the desired User.