Countdown Element supports dynamic data

Hi!
I’m not sure if it’s doable.

Currently, we must choose the date and time from the element’s settings when using the countdown.

I am creating a site to promote some SAAS products as an affiliate. But I don’t use Woo because no cart, checkout, or account pages are required. So, I use ACF+CPT instead (I want my site to be lightweight).

I have an ACF date and time picker (I have no idea if I used the correct field) for the deal’s CPT. As soon as I know the expiration date of the deal, I will update the deal so a countdown counter appears based on the date and time I set.

If any of you know a workaround for now, please let me know. Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe Itchys code?

Use Case 1: Countdown Timer With Dynamic Value

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this! It looks like this article is helpful in my case. I’ll check it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, and Itchy is around in this forum, too… :grinning:

1 Like

True. He is part of the Bricks support.

I would like to +1 for the original request. For some cases it is possible to use the filters approach provided by @itchycode but it covers only subset of possible cases.

In my situation there is a Custom Post Type, with date-time field, and I want to show countdown timer on the page associated with this CPT, using the value specified in the date-time field. Since the countdown element ID will be different for different pages, it is not possible to use the filters code approach.