Conditions options?

Does anyone have a thought on how to do conditions until it’s released in the builder to display/hide objects?

1 Like

Hi Lyle, which kind of condition? What are you going for exactly?

Display Conditions for page elements is probably a more appropriate term.

From my point of view, this is currently only possible with custom PHP and would be relatively cumbersome.

Really? There’s numerous plugins that do this for E, and on top of Oxygen, which I am also using, which has it built in. This sounds like it’s not a roadmap item, but really should be.

To re-iterate, an element on a page, let’s say a text block, I want to put conditions on for display on the page, such as is the user signed in for not for visibility. I’m waiting on moving some of my sites specifically for this, but now that kinda leaves

It’s on the roadmap, up for next release. Roadmap – Bricks

1 Like

Hi Lyle, your question was:

That’s why I assumed that you know that this feature is already on the list :wink: And as long it isn’t built in, custom PHP is the only chance to make that work. Really.

@timmse Got ya. Yea, I should have worded it better. I wasn’t aware it was ‘already’ on the roadmap, and was looking for a way with a plugin if that was possible. Thank you, sir.

1 Like