Condition post type

I’m using Bricks Extra’s header search as well as Relevanssi. Now I have 2 questions.
With Relevanssi I have limited the displayed search results to posts and pages only. When I list a result on a post, I want the publishing date to show. When I list a result on a page, I don’t want it to show. I guess the condition would be something like post_type is post and post_type is page (or post_type is not post). But the native Bricks conditions don’t offer the condition of Post Type. How else can I solve this problem?
I have a text field that says ‘Your search generated the following results’ But when there is no result, I want it to say ‘Your search generated no results’. How can I achieve this?
Thanks already.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it but it seems you’re right, post type condition is missing!!!

This needs to be added ASAP, PLEASE :pray:

4 Likes

Yes, this is one of the most important conditions!!! Missing is for example:

• Post Type
  • Archive + definition for which archive the condition should be true

@timmse Could you please check. Post Types and Archives in conditions are heavily missing! Could you please consider adding this anytime soon.

2 Likes

You can use the built in WordPress function by setting the condition to:

Dynamic Data > Output PHP Function > {echo:get_post_type} > == > ENTER YOUR POST TYPE

I hope this helps! Maybe eventually the Bricks team will build it into the builder, but for now, this works for me.

4 Likes