Comments for tribute website

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a plugin for an obituary website that will allow visitors to post tribute messages from the front end that are automatically posted to another page listing all the tributes, preferably with custom fields.

I don’t need replies, login-ins, images/avatars, notifications. I just want visitors to be able to fill out a form with name, age, city, friend/family (select), and then a message for the tribute, and maybe some sort of honeypot/anti-spam field.

Thanks in advance!
Mike

Hi Mike,

I think JetEngine. It has forms and REST API features which allows you to CRUD. Take a look at this page.. I think they have also youtube tutorial for this… Hope it helps

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll take a look, I’m going to be leaning towards something without cost though as this is a pro bono project.

I would suggest then using own code. You may adjust bricks form to handle form sending with custom functions which may do REST API actions on another website. Of course you will need to know some coding and be aware of security but if you want to make it without cost you would need to give your time and knowledge instead :slight_smile: .

Yep, it’s probably what I’m going to have to do…thanks!