I have fun building in bricks, learn a lot. The project will be developed further, it may have some small bugs.
I’m looking forward on new futures and updates in bricks. I hope my future requestes will be implemented
Awesome work @tdutkowski . Great design!
I wonder if you designed it yourself, too?
The only concern I have is that on mobile, the contact button (for each location) cuts off (only slightly, though) from the view. That’s all there is to criticize Other than that, it looks and works perfect.
Thanks for support, can you give me some screenshots of the problem?
About the design, yes i made it myself before coding. Here is the prototype Loading Share Experience
Even better then! May I ask where you get inspiration from?
Here’s a screenshot. The div/block/section limits how the buttons are seen. For the topmost button, the shadow cuts off and for the bottom, the bottom line cuts off.
These are minimal issues and I bet won’t cause any loss to you, but since the site is otherwise top notch and clean, my eye is caught in these too easily
I divide my process of creating the site into stages:
- Analysis of the client’s offerings, what they actually do/sell.
- building the structure of the site based on seo analysis.
- after stage 1 and 2, we know what sub-pages we need to create and what information to provide.
- I already have a rough idea of what information we definitely need to show I add elements that will make the site more interesting.
- I analyze how the competitors’ pages look like, how they show certain data.
- I analyze trends on various sites where people show their projects.
The whole process of building just this site took about 2 months (without pressure from the client)
Excellent design. A suggestion for the Locations section is to increase gap size a bit between the items – they look a bit crowded. And I would make the text in the Location section a tad smaller. Finally, I would shorten “Get to know the location” to “About this location” or “About this project.”