Bricks Slider Elements/Texts load before the slider starts

Hello again :slight_smile:

I have a video + a slider directly on the starting page. The problem is that every element is shortly seen in the beginning before the slider start. It there a way to see this not?

Here is a Video on my onedrive: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmFqFCMJFVlXiuVKf2aLFtmWrYZV-g?e=nfXG23

Greetings

Andre

Hi @ARAKZ,

We’re working on improving our loading performance & styling in general. So there may not be an easy fix for this yet.

However, can you try disabling Lazy Loading in WP Admin > Bricks > Settings > Performance and see if that helps?

1 Like

I already turned it off. But this did not change anything with this problem.

But it solved another problem: with lazy load pictures in sections pop out, because the placeholder is smaller than the picture.

Greetings

Hi @ribarich , what about this issue?
This post is almost 4 months old but maybe the problem has been forgotten.

Please, any news?
I’ve a slider in homepage and this issue is not a very nice welcome.

here

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Aldo , I’m no longer working on Bricks (at least for now hehe).

Maybe @thomas or @luistinygod can help you out.

A solution would be good! Anyone have a idea??

Just checking in about what the best solution could look like!?

My guess: Hiding the text until the slider has been fully loaded seems like the most straightforward solution. @ARAKZ Thoughts?

If possible, displaying the first slide on priority and then start the slider after all the other slides have been loaded would be nice.

ja maybe @thomas. :thinking: How we can hiding the text?

You can have a look at two sites i made. U see at both the text blop at first and after that the slider or element comes.

You should hide the horizontal scrollbar: Hide horizontal Scrollbar of animated Container – Bricks@Flextensions
Maybe this helps because at the beginning the document is wider than the window

Try to use fixed body/html width like width: 100vw;
And use fixed height of the hero/slider container (related to the width).

@ Pflegebüro there is margin-left: vw @ #bricks-element-cnqyrc - I don’t know if it has an effect

Hey Flex, thank u for your answer. I try these on the next weekend.

1 Like

Hey @timmse , I know that you could find a solution to this :pray:
Please, put this in your ToDo list.