Basic text rendering problem

Greeting!

I ran into a problem regarding the display of a Pods textarea field. In this, I display data separated by line breaks.

The problem is that if I want to display this field content with the Bricks Builder Basic Text module, the line breaks in the field are replaced by spaces in the Bricks Builder. This way, the data appears continuously, separated by spaces, instead of appearing in one column.

How do you think this could be solved?

I am attaching two screenshots of the Pods field being edited and Bricks Builder displaying it.

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Regards

Zoltán

data-in-field-editor

data-in-frontend

1 Like

Try rich text, if it makes a difference.

Thank you for th response!

Of cource I have tried it, but the rick text format fill it with unnecessary codes. In addition, in the case of bulk data uploading, embedding the raw data in html is also a problem.

Formatting should be like what you see in the WordPress comment area, where there is no html formatting and new lines can be inserted.

Use RichText instead of BasicText. This will not create extra characters and does not affect bulk loading.

add the <br> after each row

if the data is simple, that helps too

{echo:nl2br({acf_tttt})}

Hello!

Thank you for the responses. The solution was <br /> in the end of each rows.

clickfusion63’s recommend cannot be used now, because Bricks Builder do not use {echo …} commands with Pods, but with acf. Maybe in the future versions.

Thank your once more for the help!

I was looking for a solution that required the smallest possible investment, because according to the plans, the data of about 6,000 members would be uploaded, which only the members could see, everyone their own. here I wanted to solve the annual payments of membership fees. 6,000 members is a lot, so the member data is imported from an excel file, and the data must be formatted in the fields of the given column of the excel table (insert the html code ‘
’ at the end of each line. We solve this with a program.

Thanks again!

Zoltán

PS: