Base Design for Future Restaurant Websites

I’m creating 3 styles (Bistro, Fine Dining, Delli) to show potential customers what they can expect. Everything is based on ACF options pages with ACF repeaters inside (team members, opening hours, food menu. Trying to niche down a bit - well I’ve been planning this for 1,5 years now I think haha.

I will probably add some subtle GSAP animation here and there in the upcoming week.

3 Likes

This looks stunning!! Great job!

1 Like

Tnx, next atmosphere is coming soon. Anything you miss or would improve? Not talking functional, there are a lot more sections available like FAQ, job vacancies, calender/events etc.

Dude this is great! Do you plan on using front-end forms to allow for clients to manage the content on various pages?

Hey. I used ACF options (sub)pages for the content types. I see no upside in using frontend forms, however, you’re not the first person bringing up frontend forms.

For sure. I’m not saying you should or anything. Just curious.

Front-end submissions work well depending on how much control you want over the client/user experience.

I love the site. Well done.

Thank you. Clients will only be able to see these ACF options subpages with repeaters inside of them: