Ability to exclude for Sticky header and Sticky on scroll (header builder)

Hi bricks team!

I had a request to improve the header builder, which is a solution that could definitely be given more thought. Currently, if we enable the Sticky header and Sticky on scroll options in the header builder, these two options will be applied to all containers in the header. It’s not really interesting and it would be great if it was possible to exclude the desired containers for them.
In fact, it is better to add the exclude option for the Sticky header and Sticky on scroll features.
Let’s say that our header has two rows, like the Amazon site. With the addition of this new feature, we can determine that, for example, Sticky header is not applied to the desired container. Or do not apply Sticky on scroll on one of the desired containers.

To prevent Sticky header and Sticky on scroll from being applied, it is enough to consider the class or id of the desired container for the container and then put it in the exclude field.

I think this feature can be very useful. thank you!

9 Likes

This would definitely be great to have!

Just curious… Is there any workaround for this when you have 2 containers in your header? On my clients site there´s his logo in one row and the navigation menu in a second row but I only want the navigation menu to be sticky and not the logo, just like how it´s done here: