SOLVED: Woocommerce Empty Cart Template Not Showing

Bricks Version: 1.5.4

I am running into an issue where if I have the Empty Cart template enabled, and I remove all items from my cart my page will refresh and go blank. If I navigate back to the cart page the Empty Cart template will show. See video below.

Hi Nicholas,
Thanks so much for your report!

I was able to reproduce the issue and added it to our bug tracker.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hey @sleeplesskxng ,
Bricks 1.6 beta contains a fix for this problem. However, we would be happy if you could briefly test whether the problem is fixed so that we can include it in Bricks 1.6 stable.

You can find the beta version in your account:
https://bricksbuilder.io/account/?v=1.6-beta

Best regards,
timmse

Yup that does seem to fix it. It goes to a blank page and then the template shows.

1 Like

Hi guys,

We’ve fixed this issue again in Bricks 1.8 beta 2, now available as a manual download in your account.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As with any beta release, please do not use it on any production/live website. It is only meant for testing in a local/staging environment.

Hi Timmse
This worked for some time, but with the newest version of WooCommerce it stopped working again.
I’ve downgraded to Woocommerce Version 7.9.0 to temporarily solve the issue.
Kind regards,
Simone

Hi Simone,
we’re on it: SOLVED: Issue with Cart Page Update After Setting Quantity to 0 - #6 by itchycode

Oh sorry, I did not see that.
Thank you!

Hey @simone, the fix is already included in Bricks 1.8.6 :rocket: Changelog – Bricks

1 Like

Amazing work! Thank you all so much! You are doing an incredible job!

1 Like