WIP: Polylang, Infinite scroll in custom query loop and Woocommerce AJAX Add to cart combination

Browser: Latest Chrome/Firefox/Edge
WordPress: Version 6.4.2
WooCommerce: Version 8.5.0
Polylang Pro: Version 3.5.3
Polylang for WooCommerce: Version 1.9.2
PHP version: 8.0.28
Server architecture: Linux 4.18.0-425.3.1.lve.el8.x86_64 x86_64
Web server: LiteSpeed
Video: https://youtu.be/oInlB-GRo4Q

I have 3 Polylang languages: English, Spanish, Russian. I created 3 separate product archive templates for each language. I have enabled the “AJAX Add to Cart” feature in Bricks and Woocommerce settings. In the 3 separate product archive templates, a custom query loop is created for the products post type, set the number of posts per page: 16 (the number doesn’t matter) and enable infinite scrolling. Now I have an bug, then scroll down by products. Infinite scrolling loads “AJAX Add to cart” buttons translation is incorrect. In my case, Infinite scroll loads the translations for the first 2 languages of the “AJAX Add to Cart” button from Polylang’s last set language (Russian).

Can someone please replicate and confirm this?

I cannot replicate for now but, could you try to Terms (Include) your desired language?

I try add in English product archive template:

Not helped.

In 1.9.5 update this bug still exist.

Hi @drigis3,

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please share temporary admin access to help@bricksbuilder.io with a link to this forum thread so we can investigate the issue?

Hi @charaf ,

I sended logins just now