SOLVED: Image gallery gap

Bricks Version: 1.4.0.1
Browser: Chrome 90

if I use a Metro or Mansory grid for my gallery, a gap is added on the right side, but it should only be inside between elements, that is, breaks on the top, bottom, left and right of the grid should not be added, but inside yes

1 Like

I can confirm this. Have the same behaviour.

Hi guys,
Sorry for the late reply.

You’re absolutely right, but it doesn’t work like before for some strange reason. We’ll look into that.

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

in bricks 1.5 problem has not been resolved

True, that’s why the post is still on WIP = Work in Progress. Relax Davidov…

2 Likes

I am going to stick, I like the speed of this builder.

Yes, it‘s the same for grids (gallery and posts elements).

Bricks is not adding a real flex gap, it‘s just adding spacing bottom and spacing right to each item. This is the reason why we have an unnecessary gap on the right side of gallery/posts.

In the meantime I have written my own css to fix this, but I hope that Bricks solved this issue as soon as possible!

if manual add a gap for gallery and change the column with we will see this result

The problem is that the classic gap only works for the grid layout. For masonry and metro, we use isotope and the flex gap does not work there. As I said, we are working on it…

1 Like

You willing to share the CSS?

Alright. :slight_smile:

@etobic hmmm … I would, but applying the css is not too easy to implement, cause it needs a combination of several classes.

As @timmse said, it’s not so easy :slight_smile:

But happy to hear that they are working on it.

Hoping this is resolved in 1.5 RC next week!

I hope this issue will be resolved and available with 1.5.3. The gap should apply to inner gap only, not the outer.

3 Likes

I hope this issue get resolved on the next version of bricks. I will really appreciate it since I am building a photography for a client.

Hey guys,
We’ve finally managed it to solve this bug in Bricks 1.5.5, now available as a one-click update within your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

4 Likes

Magic. Would be nice to have the same behavior applied to the forms. Gap between fields without the right/left side being impacted. Still, the forms are so feature rich. Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes. I agree the same applies to the form as well. It’s frustrating.