SOLVED: Gallery and carousel image preview issues

Gallery and carousel images previews are different images and page getting hanged after clicking a thumbnail
Please check and advise a solution.

https://ssrmedias.com/ (same issue for carousel too)

Bricks Version: 1.1.4
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

Bricks Version: 1.3.4

Tabs + Gallery: Confirmed.

The Galleries inside the tabs element behave like one huge gallery and not as “standalone” galleries (like if you place multiple gallery elements on a page), which leads to the issue i guess.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create at least two Section Templates with a Gallery Element (link to lightbox)
  2. Add a Tabs Element to a Post or Page
  3. Insert the Template Shortcodes created before to the content field (Tab 1 > Template 1, Tab 2 > Template 2)

Carousel > Media (link to lightbox): Confirmed

The item index calculation is wrong. I added 8 images to the carousel testwise, the index shows 1/24, so the duplicated swiper items seem to be included.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Add a carousel Element
  2. Add multiple images
  3. Scroll through (there will be blank items) / check the index

And yes, sometimes it´s not possibly anymore to open another item, if the lightbox have been opened before.

@thomas

1 Like

Hi,

The same steps followed on these pages, but it is not working as expected. moreover Masonry view not working since second tabs.

Hello @manikantanpg and @timmse,

Thank you for the details provided in this bug report. Both bugs are in our development backlog to be fixed.

1 Like

Hi @luistinygod,

the Carousel > Media (link to lightbox) problem seems to be solved in 1.3.5 beta,
but Tabs with a Gallery inside are still broken (one huge gallery, a “ghost” element, nothing is clickable after leaving the lightbox).

Best regards,
timmse

Hello @timmse

Yes, the Carousel > Media (link to lightbox) is fixed in 1.3.5. The Tabs with a Gallery inside is not part of 1.3.5. This will be addressed together with the Nesting elements solution.

All right, good to know. Thank you!

Well, I haven’t tried it before but now I have the same problem with 1.5b… Lightbox is showing all sizes of selected images.

Hello @tole011.

Which element is this? Carousel or image gallery?

It is a Carousel element.

Hello @tole011

I’m not able to reproduce this bug anymore on 1.5 RC which is about to be public for manual download. Stay tuned.

Hello @luistinygod
Thanks for your time. I forgot to say that the data source is a JetEngine Gallery field. Will wait for 1.5RC.
Best regards.

Hello @tole011

Did you have time to test this issue with the Bricks 1.5 RC release?

Yes, and it seems to be OK now. Sorry for not reporting this before.
Best regards.

1 Like

Thank you @tole011 for confirming!