WIP: AJAX pagination does not respect Polylang post language when new query filters feature is activated

On a multilingual website built with Polylang, the new query filters feature in Bricks 1.9.6 conflicts with the «Enable AJAX» option in the pagination element: As soon as the website visitor clicks on the pagination element for the first time, posts of all languages becom visible (instead of only posts of the current language).

Workarounds:
a) Turn «Query Filters» OFF in Bricks » General » Settings
b) Turn «Enable AJAX» OFF in the pagination element

1 Like

Hi @martin.sauter,

Thank you for reporting this :slight_smile: I have added this to our internal bug tracker to tackle. This also affects other AJAX filters like live search.

1 Like

So any news abt this problem

1 Like

Hi, i’m experiencing same issue in the live search with or without pagination: when i search by word im getting posts in spanish (right) but in portugues too (wrong).

live-search

Same to me if enable ajax Load more function same but from Bricks no answer if will fix it or not and when if I will need to wait months than I mus move to another page builder very disapointed with support

Hi @Richi,

Just like I replied to you over email 5 days ago, the issue you’re facing is related to this ticket and is marked as “WIP” which means it’s a “work-in-progress”. I specifically stated that it was indeed a bug that we’ll fix and that an internal ticket was assigned to it. The report on this thread is unrelated to the bug you’re facing.

1 Like

Comon is Ajax and Polylang for my problem and here If Filters , search or Load more is same problem if disabling ajax and have normal pagination all works good

Query Sort/Filter is a new feature in its experimental state. It’s a separate situation; the fix could possibly be the same, but nonetheless, both are marked as ‘WIP’.

so new update and fix nothing my question is I am not more happy with Bricks and want sell my licence how I can do it support is to slow sorry I going back to elementor

I do have the same issue. When I enable the new query filtering/search feature flag in the settings the AJAX pagination stops working correctly and starts loading all the products instead of the original products that belong to the current query. When I disable the feature flag in the settings and keep the AJAX mode for pagination, everything works as should be. So it should be an issue within the new filter/search functionality.

I hope we see a fix for all Polylang issues with the next update. That search result issue is a pita and now over half a year or more not resolved…