NO BUG: Why is this happening?

Newbie here but eager to learn.
So I created a website that has an image that still appears and I want to get rid of it.
Here is all the dev info in a video. It’s the painter that I want to get rid of.
Jam

On my PC, in a new window, it still looks off even though I deleted that image from the bricks builer.

and the builder shows the content properly, but the real life website looks like crap.
I did clear the cache using the plugin and the purge on the cpanel . THe problem is still active.
What can we do now?

So its like a ghost,still popping, and don’t understand why,

Bricks Version: 1.1.3
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

Hi @Guccifer ,
It’s because your image position is absolute but it’s parent is not relative.
So the image will go all the way up like on your screen.

Please set position:relative on your Contact container

For more info about position, you could google CSS position :slight_smile:

1 Like

First off, thx for the reply. Second, can you also let me know about the bogus phone number button that appears on mobile? That is also a thing that I don’t understand.

Hi,

Do you mean this button?
If so, it should be from your header template.

Hello again.
Please see here. I show you that image DOENST appear in the bricks builder in the page OR the header template.
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/12874493?key=af943c50c8226480f831c8fb07eb50c2
Yes, that button. What do you think? @itchycode

Hi @Guccifer

Could you please provide a temp admin access and send it to help@bricksbuilder.io for investigation?
Kindly include this forum URL in your email too.
Thank you.

After investigation,
It was caused by the Cache plugin. (SWIS Performance)
The problem is gone after the cache is clear.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jenn

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much! Its very curios cuz I know I cleared it multiple times, and I also waited 1 day and cleared it once again. And still nothing…same error. Also I purged everything on on the cpanel alternative on a tab there. Still, the same error after a few days. And now you clear the cache and it is ok.

Later edit

It is still present.I checked on incognito.

https://i.imgur.com/lm7VpyU.png

What else should I do?