WAIT: Strange pagination problem

Bricks Version: 1.6.2
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

I have one category on a separate template; the template is displayed via condition. It works perfectly, and the pagination also works normally. Just not page 2.

So those pages work:

domain.com/category/
domain.com/category/page/3/
domain.com/category/page/4/

but

domain.com/category/page/2/

redirects to:

domain.com/page/2/

That’s strange. Does anybody know what the problem could be? I should point out that other category pagination links work on page 2, just not the one I excluded from the other categories by using a different template.

Any particular reason why you’re using an ancient version of Bricks? I’d update to the latest version first and see if the problem persists.

that is wrong sorry, I use the newest version 1.6.2 (changed it in the first post)

Hi @smokey ,

Thanks for reporting the issue.
Unfortunately, I never encounter this weird problem before.

Could you please try deactivating all plugins and check if the problem still persists?
Otherwise, you can send your website temp admin access to help@bricksbuilder.io and also include this forum thread URL in the email. I will take a look on it.

Regards,
Jenn

edit solved. “Exlude first post” was (why ever) activated. I deactivate it and it works now.

I have a similar problem on this blogpage:

You can choose page2 but the content don’t load and sticks with the one of first page.
It begins to work with page 3.

Correct queryloop was chosen and (after a suggestion in the fb group) blog posts shown by wordpress was set to 12.