WAIT: Problems dragging in structure panel

Encountered, for the first time, a problem dragging items into containers in the structure panel. The problem is…I can’t. These are all at the very bottom of the hierarchy (and the screen). See the screencast. The current hierarchy is also shown below.

Hi Eric,
thanks for your report!

Which version are you running? 1.3.6 or the 1.3.7beta?
Have you tried to reload the whole window / tab and if so, does the problem still exists?

Best regards,
timmse

I am using 1.3.7beta. I did try reloading tab…didn’t help. If you set up a structure like in my screencast and try to move the elements as I did, this should be able to be replicated.

I encountered a bug yesterday that even made elements disappear completely 🪄😅 I think this is related - but will be fixed in Bricks 1.3.7 stable.

Will you please test it again once the 1.3.7 stable is out and give me a short feedback?

Yes, but…should it be considered stable if there’s a bug like this still present? Shouldn’t you release a “beta 2” to test for all the things that were fixed in the first beta (as we all know fixing some things usually results in creating new issues) and based on the stability of that move it to general release?

Just please let me know if the problem comes up again. If not, I will continue to assume that it is already solved, since I can not reproduce it (in my current dev version). So that means for now: let’s move on :rocket: