WAIT: Gallery: Adding images not possible (under circumstances)

Browser: Firefox 126

Hi,
I was wondering why I can’t add images to existing ones under certain conditions. Of course I pressed the CMD key on macOS, that’s not the problem.

It always happens when there are so many images in the WP media gallery that you have to click on “Load more”.
So if there are more images in the WP media gallery, adding them to the Bricks Gallery no longer works for me.
If I click on “Load more” until all images are available in the view for adding images, it works again, i.e. new images are then added to the gallery.

Regards
Jugibur

Hi Jürgen,
Thanks so much for your report!

Are you really using Bricks 1.9.7.1? If not, please select the correct version number tag :v:

With Bricks 1.9.9 beta I can’t find any problems with the gallery element. Can you reproduce the problem in any browser? If so, would you please record a screen recording using jam.dev so that I can follow your steps 1:1?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi timmse,

Thank you for your reply!
I am using Bricks 1.9.8 and WordPress 6.5.4

There is another strange thing:
When I try to add an image on my local site clone, it works!

But maybe you or someone else has an idea why it only works on my live site with this workaround I described above.
Even when I add an image from a (HappFiles) folder with only a few images, I have to use the “Load More” button in another folder first so that I can add the new image, it’s so weird!

Here is a screen recording:

Regards
Jürgen

Hm, odd. Please send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase.