NO BUG: Errors woocommerce/includes/class-wc-regenerate-images.php

Bricks Version : 1.7.3
Browser: Yandex 23.3.4.603 (64-bit)

Hi all!

Query Monitor constantly shows me PHP errors in the product lists. What do they mean? Is there any way to fix it?

Screenshot_4

Hi,
Thanks so much for your report!

Which PHP version are you currently using und where exactly does the hint appear?

Best regards,
timmse

PHP 7.4.33

Such notifications appear on all pages where the product list is displayed: taxonomy terms, archives, pages with product blocks. For example, as in the screenshots. This is a block with a list of products, which is displayed on a single page.

Hey,
I can’t reproduce it with Bricks 1.8 beta 3 on our server, which also runs PHP 7.4.33. Please test it again with the beta or the soon-to-be-released stable version of 1.8.

If the problem still occurs, please provide me with your loop template so that I can possibly reproduce the problem.

Good afternoon!

The problem remains. There was no time to write.

Hey,
As I said, I can’t reproduce the problem, unfortunately.

Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?

Mail support checked this issue.

The problem was in the image of the WC placeholder. There was a picture in SVG format and the WC function could not determine the dimensions. After replacing it with a JPEG image, the problem is gone.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or not. I think this is a flaw :slightly_smiling_face: It would be nice to be able to put placeholder images in SVG format.

Hi @parktechno ,

Thanks for getting back to us.
Unfortunately, this is beyond Bricks control.
You can replicate this issue in any other theme.
Maybe a ticket to WooCommerce would help :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jenn