If i want to enter in the Template Settings
=> Page Settings
=> Custom Code
=> Custom CSS

And also in the Element Settings
=> Style
=> CSS
=> Custom CSS

My CSS is not saved. I enter it, press the “Save Button”, I use also the “Reload Canvas Button”. But after loading the Page, the Custom CSS is again blank.

I tried it with Version 1.3.6 and 1.3.7, both on Chrome and Firefox but neither is unfortunately working.

Solved!

That Template that i tried to edit the CSS was a Template created some Bricks Builder Versions ago.
I created a new template and now it works fine.

2 Likes

Issue is unfortunately happening again, with the new template from Bricks 1.3.6. sometimes its working and saving , sometimes not.

Issue is, if I enter the Code (the small DOT, does not show up) does not show up. So i save, and its blank again…

Hi Timo,

can you please make a screen recording showing the issue and possibly provide the templates with which the problem occurs?

Best regards,
timmse

Hi Timo,

quick update: we’re currently invesigating. Honestly, I couldn’t reproduce the problem, but Jornes reported something similar - we’re definitely looking into it.

Best regards,
timmse

I can also give you access to the stagging area :grinning:

Hi Timo,

alrighty, please send us your login credentials :love_you_gesture:

This looks to be either identical or at least related to the bug I’ve found (Styles not being rendered on front end - MAJOR BUG - #3 by ainom)

Hi Timo,

I’ve checked your site and stumbled upon this JS error, created by the Search and Filter Pro plugin when using the custom CSS input field. Every keystroke inside of the custom CSS field throws an error.

If I disable the plugin, the custom CSS will save without any problems and everything works fine again. I would suggest you report the issue to the plugin developers. Here is another report about this using a Themeco Theme.

Best regards,
timmse

Thanks a lot, yeah it’s working now fine. I tried it also. I also informed the Seach&Filter Team, and let them know :grinning:

thanks a lot :sunglasses:

1 Like

The Search&Filter plugin Team will soon release a FIX on this issue, so it might not happen again =)

1 Like