WAIT: Anyone else having issues signing code?

I’m trying to follow the steps of Bricks to allow code elements to run on my pages, I’ve ran the Code Review, I’ve enabled Code Execution, I’ve selected Administrators, I go to a page where I have a code block, I open it, and click the red “Sign Code” and the fingerprint rotates once and then nothing?

Hi @RisynOne,

Welcome back to the forum!

After you click “Sign code” it rotates but the code is not executed? Could you please share some screenshots or better yet a screen recording?

Hi Charaf,

Yes, hopefully this helps.

One more note…

I have tried to add a new code block, and copy and paste my code over, and it still shows me an unsigned code block that I am unable to sign for.

@RisynOne Thank you so much for the video. Can you email us the page URL on which this code element is located, plus some temporary admin login details to help@bricksbuilder.io so we can investigate the issue further? Thank you.

For me the same issue. Nothing happens when I signed the code. Keeps ketting red ‘no signature’ in back-end.

Hi @NextLevelWeb , welcome to the forum!
Would you be so kind as to send temporary login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase?