DUPLICATE: Upgrade to 1.6.1 from 1.5.7 causes single template error

Bricks Version: 1.6.1
Browser: Chrome 90
URL: (a link to a page that illustrates the issue would be really helpful)

I just upgraded my site from 1.5.7 to .6.1 and now my single post templates are returning error for the content area(see screenshot below). I disabled all plugins but it didn’t help. WP didn’t send any email for this error. I have reverted to 1.5.7

UDPATE: I have added the PHP error log

I think it could be caused by any plugins you used. Try to disable them individually to see if any of the plugins are causing the conflict.

Looks like this…

I disabled all plugins, and this is what i get: The header and a “Search” text at the top left corner of the page

I think I had the same error as this, in my case I had it when using a default search widget in a sidebar then added the sidebar to a bricks template.

When I removed the default search widget and added a bricks search element in the template itself the pages affected worked again. However, a couple days later I realised I was getting the php fatal error due to line 4 on searchform.php which I’ve stated since in that other thread here - WIP: Search form label - accessibility - #12 by AlMay

In short, try removing the default widget (if it is that) for now and see if that works, you’ll probably still get the fatal error from time to time as I do I guess until somebody can suss out what the issue might be.

Hi @emmanuelson ,

We are aware of the issue.

Kindly refer to this thread :slight_smile:

And I will close this thread.