Ultimate Member Restricted Page issue

Bricks Version: 1.3.7b
Browser: Chrome 96.x
URL: -

With the Ultimate Member plugin, if I restrict a page from the public, on a page that I have that has multiple containers, it appears to be putting the message in each one. I’m not quite sure if it’s a bricks thing or a UM thing. I’ve used this on other builders, and the same type of structure, and no issue, so I’m not sure what’s triggering it with bricks.

Here’s the page when logged in, and it displays just fine.

If I change to an incognito view(not logged in), then it displays the UM message in each of the containers and not just on the page as a whole.

My thought was that it should only show 1 message for the entire page.

Hi, how are you restricting access?
I’m finding it difficult with Bricks ( or maybe WP5.9 ).
I can only apply the usual Content restriction on a page ( in Gutenburg view ). This then shows that page as “restricted content” in the menu but still lets you view the page and its content.
I tried adding shortcodes within Bricks but that doesn’t seem to work as only applies to content within the shortcode and not the entire post/page.
I am waiting patiently for 1.3.7 before i really dive more with UM. But so far it seems to have a lot of issues.
Alan

Yea, it may just be how it’s affecting the output on the page, but I’m not sure. I just did a restriction of the entire page on basically 3 pages and one of them as I showed in my images above, the cascading containers appear to be pulling in the message from UM that states the page is private. The other 2 pages are just a single container, so somehow, it appears to be attached to the furthest most children container(s)(ie, /div) on a page.