Text Element Changes

Any changes we make in the Code of the Text Element or any other element with Wysiwyg won’t take effect unless we go to Visual then Back to Code twice for it to show.

1 Like

Hi @wissam,

Thank you for reporting this problem. We are aware of it as it has been reported elsewhere too. It will be fixed.

2 Likes

Just curious… Any ETA on when 1.3.3 will be released with all the bug fixes to critical problems (like the Maps element which can’t even have an address added to it in 1.3.2)? Will it be coming this week by any chance?

1.3.3 was released today not sure about your bugs. You can check.

2 Likes

Oh great, thanks! I didn’t notice as I haven’t seen the update notification yet (and still don’t after checking again). Maybe a staged rollout. I’ll update soon. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t seem this issue was resolved in 1.3.3, from some testing I ran today. Any ETA on this bug fix?

Hi @d19dotca,

Hard to know when this will be done exactly. It is in our TODO, so it will not be very long, but there are some things that are much higher priority at the moment. For example optimizing asset loading and fixing certain bugs.

1 Like

Just to add to this, when typing html code into the text element box and going to visual and then going back to html, it changes the html adding <p>'s, </br> etc.

Example:
Desired html code:
<style> .mas-recursos-button-text { display: flex; } </style>

Weird text element quirk does this:
<style> .mas-recursos-button-text {<br /> display: flex;<br /> }<br /> </style>

1 Like