SOLVED: Style: wooCommerce cart list scroll

Bricks Version : 1.3.6
Browser : Chrome

Seems that wooCommerce mini-cart sidebar list (< ul >… < /ul>) should be scrollable to allow to show all items;

element=>
div.widget_shopping_cart_content > ul.woocommerce-mini-cart .cart_list .product_list_widget
should get attribute:
overflow-y: auto;

Hello @dev.zomerfeld

I know this is an old post, but I’m checking all the non-answered forum posts. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Do you still need help with this?

Hi,
Just to let you know.
I still see this bug on the latest version and had to add the same css mentioned in the first post.

Hi guys,
I’ve added it to our to-do list :v:

Best regards,
timmse

Hi guys,
We’ve fixed the issue in Bricks 1.5.6, now available as a one-click update within your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. If you want to hide the scrollbar, add this custom CSS to the mini cart element:

/* Hide scrollbar for Chrome, Safari and Opera */
root ::-webkit-scrollbar {
  display: none;
}

/* Hide scrollbar for IE, Edge and Firefox */
root {
  -ms-overflow-style: none;  /* IE and Edge */
  scrollbar-width: none;  /* Firefox */
}

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

Thank you, @timmse that’s useful.

However, I thought about hiding the scrollbar on the body when the minicart is open rather than the other way round so to avoid the page scrolling in the background.

I managed to set a class to html with jquery, but can’t remove it when clicking on the overlay class.

Maybe you have an idea?

1 Like

Is this problem really solved when you use sticky header which slides up after X px? I have Bricks 1.8.6.

If I have a long list of items in the wooCommerce Mini Cart (or if the height of the browser window is small), it seems to be impossible to scroll down to the buttons “View Cart” and “Checkout”. Since the background scrolls, the Mini Cart disappears when my sticky header slides up after 300px.

How to solve this (without disabling the sticky header) @timmse?

Hey,
Unfortunately, this cannot be avoided as long as the mini cart is inside the (sticky) header. As soon as it is transformed out of the viewport, the mini cart goes with it (although it is positioned absolutely).

1 Like