SOLVED: Setting Czech language breaks the builder

Bricks Version: 1.5
Browser: Chrome 104.0.5112.81

Hello, when i set the language of BB to Czech (Čeština), which is my mother language, I cannot use the builder. When I try to, it only shows me the error message (see img below). The error occurred at jedna.kcentrum.eu but I tried it on another websites and it doesn´t work neither.
I hope you can help me fix it :slight_smile: I am okay using english, but I purchased it with the expectation of BB supporting czech… My friend who is not as good in english was disappointed by this fact and is reluctant to buy&use BB.

Transcription:

Fatal error : Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier " " in /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/builder.php:763 Stack trace: #0 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/builder.php(763): sprintf(‘Pro v\xC5\xA1echny \xC5\xBE…’, ‘<a href="mailto…’, ‘<a href="https:…’) #1 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/builder.php(268): Bricks\Builder::i18n() #2 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Bricks\Builder->enqueue_scripts(‘’) #3 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2156): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’) #6 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): wp_enqueue_scripts(‘’) #7 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #8 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #9 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/general-template.php(3042): do_action(‘wp_head’) #10 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/header.php(7): wp_head() #11 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/template.php(770): require_once(‘/data/cust/kcen…’) #12 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/template.php(716): load_template(‘/data/cust/kcen…’, true, Array) #13 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #14 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/template-parts/builder.php(2): get_header() #15 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/data/cust/kcen…’) #16 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/data/cust/kcen…’) #17 /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/index.php(17): require(‘/data/cust/kcen…’) #18 {main} thrown in /data/cust/kcentrum/jedna.kcentrum.eu/wp-content/themes/bricks/includes/builder.php on line 763

Hi Jakub,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reaching out!

I was able to reproduce the issue and added it to our bug tracker.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @KabUUU,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.5.1 RC, which is now available as a manual download in your account.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi and thank you.
It works well now!
One thing: is there a way how can I help you with translation to czech? I can see it is a little bit mess, and there are grammar mistakes as well.

Have a nice day,
Kabu

Hey @KabUUU ,
Yes absolutely! Please take a look at this thread:

Much appreciate it :handshake:

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like