SOLVED: Removed template but still exists in the frontend

Bricks Version: 1.4.0.1
Browser: Chrome 90
URL/PAGE: Contact Us (Temp Login link is still valid)

Hi!

Today, I found another bug. I imported a template, and I removed the template. It doesn’t exist in the structure panel and the canvas. But it shows in the front end. I can’t find a way to get rid of it. I cleared the cache and had a hard refresh of the page, but it is still not removable.

Screencast:

I need your help to remove it from the page as I am working on it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

My site was down dues to a server issue. It is up now. :smiley:

While waiting for the investigation, I have created a new page (Contact) to continue my work. The page that has the issue is Contact Us.

Hello @jornes,

Could you please check the Contact Us page again. We fixed one issue that was preventing you to see some elements in the Canvas if for some strange reason there would be elements without parent. I do see a lot more elements in the canvas now than the ones you show in your video. Please check and let me know.

Thank you
Luis

2 Likes

Hi @luistinygod

Thanks a lot for the investigation and fixes!
I can now see all the missing elements in the canvas and the structure panel. So I’m wondering what the issue was.

Hi @jornes
For some unknown reason, some elements lost track of the parent element information and those were not showing in the Canvas until 1.4.0.1 was released. Now, you may see those hidden elements and take decisions, like deleting if they are not needed anymore.

Thank you @luistinygod !

Will do. :+1: