SOLVED: Infinite Scroll Query Bug

Thanks Stefan, I’ll have a go and make some videos next time.

It’s definitely different to all the other auto load posts things I’ve used in the past if that is the case - as when I set 8 posts with auto, already 9 had loaded on the screen before I’d moved the mouse :confused:

I guess not being able to set amount of posts loaded each time, scroll position, etc. makes this super basic vs say WPGridBuilder or AJAX load more so I’d probably not use it anyway currently with such lack of control of what’s happening.

There’s been no obvious ‘animation’ or visual display things have loaded more even when I set say just 3 posts but there are actually 10 - does it just load the other 7 suddenly, all at once?

:pray:

If you set three posts per page and scroll down, the next three posts are getting loaded, then the next three, and so on… Please take a look at this video: [1.6] Query Loop + Infinite Scroll

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

That’s really interesting thank you for that.

I think I have an issue with my Chrome browser with Bricks as well, as the iframes on Google maps with Bricks active is like -10000px but not for others.

I wonder if an extension is making things behave even more strangely given these things.