SOLVED: Brick Post Element with Infinite scroll enabled

Browser: Chrome 116.0.5845.141

When activating the infinite scroll option in the default post element
the author avatar, and author name disappear… I have set it to 10 posts…
First 10 shows correctly, but as soon as other start loading in the mentioned fields disapear…|

pls let me know if I should send login details

Hi @Casper,

Yes, login details would be much appreciated :slight_smile: feel free to share them at help@bricksbuilder.io with a link to this thread.

it has been emails, early this motning
thanks

@Casper I’m getting an incorrect password error

I have reset the password to the one in the email… sorry about that
you will be able to see the issue in action

@Casper thank you for the access details :slight_smile: I was able to replicate the issue and have added this to our internal bug tracker.

Thanks for the feeback

1 Like

Hi
Might this issue be related to this one? WIP: Query loop: infinite scrolling is loading wrong content if parent is set with dynamic data

I haven’t seen any progress on this bug since April, which is kind of sad since infinite scrolling therefore can’t be used for nested terms - which many pages on our site rely on heavily. Is there any way to get it working, perhaps related to the bug mentioned in this thread?

Hi Casper,
We’ve fixed this issue in Bricks 1.9.1/1.9.1.1, now available as a one-click update in your WordPress Dashboard.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

Thanks… but yes, I do experience another issue (using Bricks 1.9.1.1)
I am using OxyProps which make use of Normalize Styles which then makes the text wrap automatically for readability. However when I disable the said style, there is the issue where the text is cut for at the edge of the Filter used by the default post element

Using OxyProps ( Normalize Enabled)

Style deselected so Normalize is not used
here you can see that the text is wrapping at the edge of the right side, where the filter stops

Added No-Wrap and the Heading is cut off, and do not display the complete heading

In the Builder the heading displays correctly, but does not show the same on the frontend

Can you provide me with a live link so I can see the issue?

Is a protected site… content is only available when logged in.
Shoukld I send login credencials via support email ?

Of course. Please also attach a link to this thread and information where I can see the problem.

email send to help@bricksbuilder.io

Hi Casper,
I have assigned a width of 100% to the post content element with which you output the Bricks content - now it should also be displayed correctly in the front end.

Thank you…
So previous issue fixed and I must just remeber to set the widht to 100% on these elements