[SOLVED] Add keyboard shortcut to collapse/expand structure

Hi,

When editing an element at the bottom of a complex page, it is sometimes very long and annoying to scroll the structure up to edit an element at the top or to click collapse button.

A keyboard shortcut could speed up the process of scrolling up the structure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also add skew effect to dragging element in structure panel. Like elementor

Do you have an example of this?

This effect

2 Likes

Yes i was mean that as shown in image But i think the yellow color line is better, what’s your opinion.

+1, small thing that makes a great difference in effectiveness!

I have mentioned this a few times and I won’t waste a good opportunity to mention it again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But please dev team, if this gets looked at please consider giving us the ability inside Bricks settings to have the choice of having the structure collapsed or open by default. :slight_smile:

Until one becomes available, we can make the structure panel header sticky using this builder CSS:

#bricks-structure #bricks-panel-header {
	position: sticky;
	top: 0;
	background-color: var(--builder-bg);
}

Marking this one solved as the structure panel header (which contains the expand/collapse toggle) is now sticky (in the latest 1.5 RC), and we’ve also added a “Collapse on page load” setting for the Structure panel, in case you prefer working with a collapsed structure by default.

2 Likes