[ADDED] Progress Bar - Dynamic Data for the Value

Bricks Version: 1.5.7
Browser: Firefox 106.0.5

[Please describe in as much detail as possible how we can replicate this bug]

It is about the progress bar.
Unfortunately, I cannot select dynamic data for the percentage value. But for the label, for example, it works. Compared to other widgets like the counter function which is similar it is possible to access the dynamic data.

Maybe it was just forgotten for the percentage value

Hi,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reaching out!

The difference between the fields is the type: one is of the type number, and the other is text. We have not yet provided a dynamic data picker for the number fields, but we will integrate it shortly.

I’ll move this thread as it is not a bug. In the meantime, you can simply paste/write the dynamic data tag into the field.

Best regards,
timmse

2 Likes

Hi,

okay great that the function with the number field will be added soon and thanks for the quick reply.

Best regards
Alex

@ST90 Added in Bricks 1.6 beta2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

A question: Is it possible to change percentage to a number? For example, if you want to show how many people have already booked a course. And maybe with dynamic data?

Like here:

grafik

1 Like

Fully support this request. Progress bars often do need other values than %, eg: hours, distance (m), cost, speed, …

@thomas Thanks for the quick implementation :slight_smile:

Regarding the other proposals: The ideas are really not bad and I would also be interested in such a solution:

Maybe remove the % and instead use a prefix/suffix or before/after field or something like that. Then everyone would have the possibility to enter his units.

2 Likes

@thomas thanks for making the values dynamic on the progress bar. Is there a way to make the progress bar colors dynamic?

They can be dynamic right now. Choose RAW from color tabs.

Thanks, I discovered that in the meantime. I missed the dynamic icon on the colors.