Product categories, subcategories and products of specific category

Here is the scenario…

I have some product categories displayed through a template. When visitor clicks a category subcategories are displayed. I can’t develop the next “step”. If a visitor clicks on a subcategory I want the products of the subcategory displayed.
I think it’s something with get_queried_object_id but i’m not sure where to use it.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the immediate answer, but this is not exactly what I want.

If visitor clicks on subcategory I want to display the product of that subcategory.
Generally speaking, can I click a category (or subcategory) and display the respective products?

This is just how WP/Bricks works? An Intro To Templates – Bricks Academy

Create a template for archive (if needed, the main CPT archive home (or product home)) - and an archive _ Categories & Tags template for the individual term pages (or prod cat pages). On here you can show child-terms and/or products (with a product loop). No need to set query args, just tick ‘is main query’.

Apparently I don’t understand something very well and, furthermore, I might have not explained clearly what I want to achieve.
I have some screenshots below.
STEP 1
Main Product Categories

STEP 2
User clicks a main category and subcategories appear

STEP 3
This is what I want to achieve: after user clicks a subcategory I want to display products of that subcategory

I have created a template with these options that applied when I want to display product subcategories mentioned above

Apparently, I want to use two different templates in the same page (if i’m saying it right… :grinning:)

Thanks again

Edited: I think that the matter is to display products only if there are not any subcategories… I’m not very sure how this can be achieved withour custom coding.

I believe you should not bother furthermore.

I’ve done it using the instructions from here: Creating dynamic WooCommerce archive pages – Bricks Academy