SOLVED: Problems with Post Content Data source Bricks

Hello,

1.)
I have set via Theme Styles that links have a 2px padding-bottom >> screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_02_15 - Nimbus Capture.
Unfortunately, this is also applied to buttons >> screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_02_44 - Nimbus Capture.
How can I exclude the buttons from this rule? They are not supposed to have a padding-bottom of 2px.

In the Bricks-Builder it looks correct >> screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_07_28 - Nimbus Capture

2.)
I gave the buttons styles and also set up the hover effect.
Unfortunately, something completely different happens live. I think a different CSS is taking effect.
What should happen can be checked via the two hero buttons (try hover) >> https://modusx.de/
What happens can be checked here >> https://modusx.de/plaene/push-pull-test/ (screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_02_44 - Nimbus Capture).

In the bricks builder the hover effect works as it should. Only live it does not fit.

3.)
I use a template and load the content via the Post Content element >> screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_09_32 - Nimbus Capture.
As you can see on the image the display in the template is not correct at all. This is how it should look >> screenshot-modusx.de-2022.06.22-20_07_28 - Nimbus Capture

I think there is too much CSS loaded here and the styles are overwriting each other. How can I solve the problems?

Thanks in advance for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

It looks like all these issues are related to this bug: CSS links styling is too invasive - #7 by yankiara

Please insist so that they fully understand the scale of the issue (@timmse, @thomas), which is critical to me.

I use this fix for now in includes\theme-styles\controls\links.php file:

• comment out line 8 ('.brxe-post-content a')
  • add ‘p a’ to properly style text links inside paragraphs

2 Likes

Hi @stabilo, this issue should have been fixed in the latest 1.5 RC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but the issue is also there.
grafik

I’m using 1.5 and newest Versions of Chrome and Firefox.

Hello, the problem does not seem to be fixed. Can the status of this ticket be adjusted?