SOLVED: Price filter doesn't work in Firefox

Bricks Version: 1.3.2
Browser: Firefox
URL: https://bellasboutiquefb.com.br/shop/

I placed the “price filter” in the Archive Product Page and it doesn’t work in Firefox.

Also, the title and lables are not translated in Portuguese (Brazil) .

Hello @lanzoni.nicola

Thank you for your report. I confirm it is not working in Firefox. I’ve created an internal task for this so we could fix it in a near future.

Hi Nicola,

The bug has been fixed in Bricks 1.3.5. If you still have problems with it in later versions than 1.3.5, please leave us a note here :slight_smile:

Best regards,
timmse

Hello! This doesn’t work currently, unfortunately

Can you please describe your problem in (much) more detail @Apex ?

Hello @timmse ,

I am basically encountering the exact same issue as the OP.

If I do not put any information in the price filter, the price filter simply shows a min of $0 and a max of $200, which is obviously wrong.

Please see the attached screenshot for details:

Hey,
The problem with this post was that the price filter doesn’t work in Firefox. But it does in my case and I can’t find any problem.

Wrong in the sense of? These are default values. The element does not ask for the maximum price of your products, if that’s what you mean. If you want higher or lower values, please enter them.

Should the price filter not be able to automatically detect the minimum and maximum price based on the current query?

That is my experience with most filtering solutions so far. I did notice that you can enter the values manually but that may not work as intended across different queries, I think?

The question is whether the functionality is already available: unfortunately, it is not. You are welcome to create a feature/improvement request on the idea board:

There are already threads on this topic, but no official (idea board) request as far as I can see.