I can't edit a template

Bricks Version: 1.3.7
Browser: Chrome 90
URL:
@timmse
I have a template like header that I can’t edit.
Everything has been because I have changed the page with which to fill the content template with the main page of the site.
Now I can’t edit it and I can’t go to a previous revision either.
How can I get it back?
How do I go back to a previous revision?
I suppose it will be in the database, but I don’t know where to find this data and change it.

It has happened to me before with the same page, on that occasion I was starting to create the template and I deleted it, but this time I have to recover the work done.

Hi Abel,

Is it possible for you to export the template and import it again?
Please check your template file for corrupted IDs, as Luis mentioned here: SOLVED: Bricks Template / Page Unresponsive - #4 by luistinygod

Best regards,
timmse

Solved, when doing the export and import, since the filling of the content is deleted in the template settings, which is what gives me the error.
Let me explain: it only gives me an error if I choose the main page, I suppose it is because it has a lot of content and a variety of elements, on the other hand the same does not happen to me if I choose another simpler page, so the problem is that the editor of bricks, it is not able to render the content of said page as padding of the template (in this case the header). There must be some element that is not able to load.
If you need access to see which element is creating the bug, tell me.