IMPLEMENTED: Hoping for integration with ACPT (https://acpt.io/)

I totally agree! I just recently bought it too and have been really happy with it.

Here’s a thought for those on the fence. Keep in mind that this is just my own personal opinion. It’s not meant to reflect on Mauro’s character.

But just think for a moment about Rechargeable batteries. You buy a set for a couple bucks, say $3, and you realistically expect them to last maybe 1-2 years. You don’t expect the company to keep shipping you replacements for life, do you? Going back to ACPT, a much more complex product and you get it for a one time $100 USD, I think that’s a steal. I feel like if I got updates for 1-2 years, I would be very content that I got my moneys worth. Just speaking candidly. Again, this is not a jab at Mauro’s character.

Now, factor in that Mauro already has a subscription model in place and that the product is growing crazy fast (Conditional Logic was just added in today’s update), I feel pretty confident that it’s going to be around for awhile.

Just my two cents.

5 Likes

@cmstew Woow! thank you so much for this! :pray::pray:

Straight to the point! Super super useful, thank you!

1 Like

Hi Mauretto78

Thank you for this! Honesty goes a long way! I will support you in your efforts.
:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

Have you tested this code ?

Yes, I have tested it by removing the built-in pods provider and registering a copy of it from my child theme.

Writing a custom post type plugin and functioning providers file though is beyond my abilities. So I can’t exactly test it further than that.

1 Like

Hi, Sadly, I was also holding off due to Fremius, so now you are switching I would be happy to buy and try but will your new AS deal be offered at the same price as the current Appsumo offer? Have you also considered launching the new deal on one of the facebook LTD groups? Might be a good option to get some traction and feedback before an Appsumo launch.

Thanks.

Hi Asphole, don’t worry :grinning:

I’ll re-run a new AppSumo deal once the migration from Freemius is completed.

By the way, in these days I am talking with AppSero team about this, they offer a lot of nice ready-to-use integrations and they are 100% transparent about customer’s privacy policy.

It’s my absolute committed to offering the customers the best possibile experience.

I’ll keep you, updated guys, and thank you all for your support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @mauretto78 did the advice @cmstew provide send you along a useful direction?
Sounded very promising :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just throwing in my two cents here but if Mauro went this route, the bricks team might even be good enough to drop the providers file into the base theme.

On the other hand, building your own element would probably be less work and provide you more opportunity to do it exactly how you want.

It’s hard to say which is best.

@thomas It would be amazing to have a proper filter hook to add custom providers to the array. Calling the static method feels a little bit dirty. Lol

1 Like

That’s great. I’ll definitely be on board once the migration is complete. Best of luck for a smooth transition!

2 Likes

Hi!

I am sorry, I didn’t test the code yet.

I am working the transition from Freemius and other stuff (with the upcoming v1.0.110 I will introduce finally the PHP functions, like register_acpt_post_type() asked from a lot of devs).

I’ll keep u updated once I start to dig into it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi guys!

Sorry for my late reply, I finally left Freemius!

As promised, the deal on AppSumo is live now:

I did everything from scratch. It took a while but I am happy with the final result.

Regarding Bricks integration: now I am finally free to work on it.

I’ll keep you posted guys

Thank you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@mauretto78 Looks interesting. :star_struck: What do you mean you will work on the Bricks integration? Are you going to extend Bricksbuilder with ACPT or do we have to wait until the Bricks Team integrates ACPT, if that happens at all?

1 Like

What I’ll try to do is to write a custom Provider.

I’ve already studied the other providers (like ACF and MetaBox), so I hope to create something similar.

I’ll keep you updated :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Waiting for Bricks integration :smiley:

1 Like

Well done with the move and it’s good to see a dev committed to customer concerns and despite the additional workload it’s caused, taking action to resolve them. I’ll be full-stacking today and look forward to seeing where you can take this. Bricks integration would obv be top of my list as a LOT of people missed the LTD’s on ACF and Metabox so I can see you doing well considering your LTD pricing if Bricks integration works!

Best of luck!

1 Like

I am a Jetengine user but got a good feeling of ACPT so Just bought ACPT Appsumo 3 codes deal… waiting for reply from developer to activate my Agency Unlimited Lifetime license…
Hope to see ACPT grow more and more…

1 Like

Hi guys!

I have some news for you.

The bad news: there is no way to inject providers from outside the Bricks theme. Simply, it’s not possible.

The good news: it’s super easy to create a dynamic data provider.

So, I created the provider inside Bricks code base (as well as the other dynamic data providers). I guess that Thomas should approve it.

The code is simple and relies on three ACPT functions which will never change.

The first result is this:

What do you think about it? Does anyone want to be a beta tester?

Let me know, can’t wait for your feedback!

7 Likes

Well played, Mauro! :smiley: This is excellent news!

I’d love to beta test :slight_smile: I’ll send you an email.

Congrats, and thanks for looking after us!

1 Like

Excellent News Mauro…Waiting for the ACPT latest plugin to try it out with bricks…
Keep the ball rolling…Cheers :beer:

• Francisco
1 Like