Feature request: Cross-domain Copy Paste

I would like to request new feature: Cross-domain Copy Paste.

This is important so that less time to copy-paste without need to export & import template.

Bricks still new and maybe in the future there is extension for it.
But if can develop into core, I think it even better.

28 Likes

Agreed! Think would be amazing. Maybe the importing/exporting classes will be able to take this into account too

1 Like

Yes, this is definitely needed. If Bricks looking for mass adoption, this is a must have feature!

1 Like

+1
This is somethign that’d benefit many agencies here;

100% agree with this. It would speed up workflows dramatically.

I’ve submitted the Idea here!

Waiting tell they approve it! Then will Upvote this feature!

Submitted this a while ago. I assume many have, but it’s not been accepted yet.

2 Likes

Hmmm!!! will see about this!

Fully support this request!

2 Likes

Okay! this explains why they didn’t approve adding this to the request board :slight_smile:
It’s coming soon!
@Deanphillips

1 Like

They heard our requests. It didn’t appear on the ideas board doesn’t mean they won’t implement. That’s great! So, don’t get disappointed when you don’t see your ideas submitted not being approved. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

100% They heard and see everything… just a matter of time. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And this is the feature many Oxygen users dreamt about having in Oxygen, but this is still not possible with Oxygen. They will love Bricks, even more, when Bricks implements this later.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding this to 1.5.1!

However, would it be possible to allow you to copy/paste an entire page? Right now you can only copy each section at a time.

In Oxygen, you can copy the entire page by selecting the top level Inner Content element in the Structure Panel.

Alternatively, you could add a “Select All” icon beside the existing Remove All icon.

6 Likes