SOLVED: Divider element no longer shows up in content (0 width it seems) - 1.5 RC2

Bricks Version: 1.5 RC2
Browser: Chrome 104
URL: Finanzmarkt-IT • Beratung, Entwicklung, Support • oraïse

Current Results:
The Divider module no longer works in 1.5 RC2. Dividers do not show up in layouts.

Expected Results:
Dividers should show up in the layout.

2 Likes

From the builder:

divider-doesnt-show

1 Like

i confirm issue…also in rc1 same problem

1 Like

I confirm as well.

Divider no longer shows no matter the height I set.

I’m using 1.5 RC 2

EDIT

Looks like it doesn’t work only when setting the width to a % unit. If using px then it works.

Also I found a workaround, just go into STYLE > LAYOUT and set the width from here. This way it works just fine.

2 Likes

Issue persists on v1.5.

Workaround works! :slight_smile: In fact, if you set a divider to some smaller width (e.g., 40%) in the “Content” tab, and then to 100% in the “Style” tab > “Layout”, then it’ll expand to the 40% you set in “Content”. Neat!

No updates for this?

I think the problem is, the Divider element consisted two nested div. All settings in content applies to the div.line. Div in previous Bricks version has a default 100% width, which is removed in 1.5. So the parent div also lost the 100% width elements.

Hi guys,
Sorry, we have overlooked this thread.

The issue will be fixed in the next version.

Best regards,
timmse

Hi @mr.matt.eastwood ,
We’ve fixed this bug in Bricks 1.5.1 RC, which is now available as a manual download in your account.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Thanks! Awesome! I currently don’t have a chance to test this, but I will as soon as possible.