NO BUG: Content not showing properly in Nested tab

Bricks Version: 1.5.7
Browser: Chrome
URL: (Collaborate with us – SNP Consulting)

Hey guys, l have an issue with nestable tabs, where the elements l insert in the second tab are also visible at the bottom of the first one (the contact second contact form in the link shared above).

Does anyone know how to solve this issue ?

Hi Egide!

Welcome to the forum, I have noticed the same issue in 1.6. Can you confirm if you are using 1.5.7 or 1.6?

Also, just something for you to check bricks auto adds classes to nestable elements. for the nestable tabs these are:

(Found under Style - CSS - CSS Classes)

• In Tab Menu you should have a CSS class called tab-menu
  • In the div beneath that you should have a CSS class called tab-title
  • In the Content div you should have a class called tab-content
  • and in your Content Pane divs you should have a class called tab-pane.

Could you check if they are still present? And if not add them back to see if that brings back functionality to you (if on 1.5.7)

Also check that you have not changed your content panes to flex (or changed your themestyles to have the Block element as flex)

Stefan,

I noticed these were missing these classes are missing when adding a nested tab in 1.6. I added a new nested tab just in case I reset the ID and lost the classes by mistake on the previous one but those classes are not included on the new nestable tabs added either.

Are these classes still in use and/or have they been deprecated from being visible in the builder?

Hi Michael, thanks a lot for your input.

I’m using Bricks 1.5.7, and I added the classes you mentioned in your reply and also checked if the panes weren’t in display-flex, but the issue still persists.

The classes weren’t present, so l went ahead and added them.

Hi Egide,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks so much for your report!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue using Bricks 1.6 (current version). Can you please test again if the problem also occurs with 1.6 (in a test installation, for example)? If so, please send us login credentials and a link to this thread to help@bricksbuilder.io using the email address you used during the purchase.

I’m honestly not sure right now if the classes were ever displayed. The problem is that they can be removed when they are visible, which means that nothing works as it should :smiley: This could be a reason. But when inspecting the source code, they are still there.

Best regards,
timmse

1 Like

Hello Timmse, l just sent an email with the necessary info to the email adress you provided above :ok_hand:.

Best regards,
Egide

Hi @Egide
Thanks for the temp login.
Just replied to your email.
The root cause is the CSS class and a display:block applied on the 2nd pane.
This forces the 2nd pane always shows.

Regards,
Jenn

1 Like

Thanks Jenn , I changed the display to flex and now everything works fine :raised_hands: