Amount of the bugs

Im not a developer so Im not sure.

When I check the bug list in the forum, there are daily very much bugs reported. Of course some of them might be no bugs. But its still a large number. Question: is that normal? I think even daily or weekly 1 bug would be too much, isnt it? Or what am I missing?

1 Like

it should be normal on new things … a little less normal to occur on things that used to work and in the next version they no longer work.

1 Like

It confuses me on the decision, if I should use it for client’s websites or wait until its more stable. I like Bricks and the team. But when I build a website for a client and he asks me to fix an error, I cant say wait until the pagebuilder is stable. Im wondering what the experiences are from other collegues here who use it with clients.

No builder is bug free, Elementor got way more bugs than Bricks. In my experience, Bricks is pretty stable and there is no groundbreaking bug, that prevents me working with it

3 Likes

A lot of builders have more bugs than Bricks. Elementor is probably the worst of them as some of these bugs are there since a long time. Publishing bugs on a forum like Bricks does, can often lead people to think that bugs are everywhere.

The thruth is very different. Transparency, communication and community listenning are important to ensure that bugs are resolved and Bricks is doing great to make sure these three elements are always respected.

Every bug published is answered. I have never seen a builder doing that so far, and it is the reason why I trust in the future of this builder and why some of my customers already used Bricks.

6 Likes

I see… its transparent, unlike other pagebuilders, that leads to misunderstanding. I guess the Elementor users would be surprised if they would see all the bugs that their dev team is working on.

In general regarding all those tools and their bugs… is it because of lack of time from their dev teams to test a large number of scenarios to detect all or almost all bugs? I mean assuming we are not talking about third party tools but only the main tool. I think it would need much more time in order to launch it almost without bugs.

1 Like

Have a look at the oxygen github issues there are 1.6k issues and the majority isn’t being addressed anymore. I think Bricks is one of the most transparent and most stable pagebuilders out there.